Sunday, February 1, 2009

Do spirals go down?

NO! I've been in an upward spiral.

I've been consistently training with Kettlebells at least 5 days a week, meditating almost every day, eating fabulously, not boozing too much (did have a couple ragers here and there), stretching more, getting into some Bikram, reading, writing, and spending time with fam and friends. Awesome. Just awesome.


Overall, since returning to the east side things have really just come together. Upon returning, I have had jobs (yes plural) given to me, a place to stay offered indefinitely, a car to drive and other things like this that just keep happening. It seems that every time I need something it has manifested itself to me in the last 6 months. This phenomenon has been referred to synchronicity, yes? Or perhaps I am really good at The Secret and I don't know it. Apparently the more you notice it, the more it happens. Well you can bet I believe that last tidbit!


It's all quite awesome. Part of why I am a fan of spirals. It's a pattern that is very common in nature. Everything spirals out of something else. The universe for example. Everything is connected man blah blah blah. I dig it. Do you? Now, not everything is perfect (have you met my boyfriend? neither have I) but things are definitely good. It's been a selfish cycle, but necessary. You need to take care of #1 first, right? Then everything else is a little easier. At least that's what I hear.



Oh, I do not believe I mentioned I GOT PHISH TICKETS! Yes, oh yes. On Friday. Then I did 40 sick sets 15:15 with the 12kg. They felt good, real good. Another VO2 is comin at me tomorrow. I think 50 is in the cards again. We shall see.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got your Phish tickets! :) I really liked this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks lady! I'm up at my dad's in bumblef***. That's why I haven't been able to get back to you. I'll give you a call later today! Be well, or try to through the funk:)

    ReplyDelete