Wednesday, July 8, 2009

What up?

Here's what's been up with me:
My KB sensei has been out of town for a bit, so I decided to up my intake of Bikram's gift to the world. Made it easier to get my money's worth on the unlimited intro week for $20. So, backed off the bells, which is always good to do once in a while ya know?

Never been to a first friday, but heard about 'em a bunch. This fabulous woman just started workin' at the spa with me. She invited me. Good times indeed. It was she that also helped to make dining on the scrumptous African food a reality as well. Thanks Valerie. You rule. Oh, that same evening included a tarot reading by Val's friend, Deborah. She rules as well.

The 4th took me to the Eckerts'. They have been throwing down annually for the celebratory day of independence for the last 8? years or so. F yeah!

So the lack of 'belling still kinda got to me. I decided to try a 5 minute snatch test for the fun of it. Haven't been snatching lately either. I figure, what the hell. 5 minutes switch every 25: 165. I'm not really sure where that is in the world of results. Oh, 12kg btw. That's what the ladies use in the TSC right? Well, novice division. I'm thinkin' I'm gonna do the TSC this Sept. Pull-up training starts for seriousness this Friday.

I'm now wondering what my role will be in the KB Benefit for the Marines this Saturday at one of my 3 places of employment: The Dragon Gym. It's in Exton. You goin? You should. Then go to the Twilight Criterium bike race in West Chester. I'll be giving chair massage at the Paoli Chiropractic Group table. (another employer)

K. Tis late. Must sleep before I head to my third place of employment tom morn. (Ame Spa) Then teachin' my class. Everyone's been doing fabulously lately. Really well. Brendan and Charlie have been rockin' it. It's nice to have some guys in class for once. No offense ladies:) You still rule the school.

No comments:

Post a Comment