Thursday, May 28, 2009

Where have you been?

I've been right here all along! But thanks for your concern. See the thing is, I haven't had internet access at mi casa. It's on the way. Soon, my friends, soon. You will once again be able to read about the adventures of a certain badass.

Synopsis of activity from the last few weeks:
More massages.
More kettlebell students.
Bikram. First time in a WHILE.
Deadlifting: Tuesday was the first time in over 3 years I pulled the bar.
135x5
155X5
175X5
195X5
205X5
Then again today:
165x5
185x4
205x3
225x5?
245x2
Felt AWESOME. I used to lift heavy a lot. Turns out I missed it. I may just have to participate in the tactical strength challenge in September. No problem with DLs and SN. It's the pull-ups that will be an issue. I've got time.

What I do need to do is get FMS certified. Ooops.

I'm going to see some live music tonight in my new town of dwelling. Must go get spiffy. Little sticky after massages and kettlebells.

Oh, just finished the 3rd season of LOST. Rediculous. That's all I have to say. No actually, ironic is another thing I'd like to say. What do mixed tapes mean to you?

I shall return.
Catchyaontheflip.
Expect pictures!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment